NOTE: This is on pre-order. ETA is Mid February.
This is a fun tool to explore the wonders of colours. It is suitable from age 2 onwards.
💡For younger children
1. Parents can use this to introduce the name of individual colour.
2. Encourage children to explore colour mixing by placing two coloured sticks together.
3. Ask children to pick the correct coloured stick from the concrete object shown to them. This can be really fun! :)
💡For older preschoolers
1. Read a book related to colours. As you read, encourage children to do colour mixing using the coloured stick. The book shown in our picture is “Little Blue and Little Yellow”.
2. Use concrete objects, ask children to put the coloured stick over the objects and observe the changes in their colour.
3. Challenge children to do colour mixing with paint as they use the coloured stick as their guide.
If you order our ready-stock with pre-order item(s), your order will be dispatched with your pre-order item. If you need to receive the ready stock first, do email us at firstname.lastname@example.org OR chat with us via our Instagram @play_wonders with your order number so we can assist you :)